"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Thursday, June 29, 2017

Mid Year Book Freak Out Tag


I did this book tag in 2015 and I thought it would be fun to do it again so here we go :)

1. Best book you've read so far in 2017
Confess by Colleen Hoover which I reviewed HERE

2. Best sequel you've read so far in 2017
The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead which is the last in the Bloodlines series. If you want to check out my review for it click HERE

3. New release you haven't read yet, but want to
I suck, I can't think of anything.

4. Most anticipated release for the second half of the yearColleen Hoovers new book that comes out in October. I. Need. It. Now. Oh and wait isn't John Greens books coming out? What's the date?!

5. Biggest disappointment
I wouldn't say it was a huge disappointment but I didn't enjoy Beastly Lights by Theresa Jane as much as I was hoping to. Review HERE

6. Biggest surprise
I don't mean surprise in wow I'm shocked this book was good because I've liked previous books by this author but Dangerous Lies by Becca Fitzpatrick is one of my favorite books hands down. My review can be found by clickinggggg HERE


7. Favorite new author (Debut or new to you)
Most of the books I've read this year are authors that I already love so I can't really answer this one.

8. Newest fictional crush
Adam Connor from To Hate Adam Connor by the lovely Ella Maise. Review

9. Newest favorite character
Owen Gentry from Confess <3

10. Book that made you cry
Confess. No joke.

11. Book that made you happy
I laughed a lot in To Hate Adam Connor. Ella has an incredible way of making you laugh in her books and making them a really fun experience.

12. Favorite book to film adaptation you saw this year
I have not watched a book to film adaptation this year yet.

13. Favorite review you've written this year
Probably my review for Dangerous Lies. I loved the book so much so it was really easy to write a review for it.

14. Most beautiful book you've bought so far this year (or received)
Until It Fades by K.A. Tucker. I received this book for review - and did my review Tuesday which you can find  - and when I got it in the mail I just stared at the cover. It's stunning.

15. What books do you need to read by the end of the year
Many.




No comments:

Post a Comment