"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Thursday, July 6, 2017

Series I Haven't Finished

On Tuesday I shared with you all the book series that I have completed and today I'm going to tell you all the ones that I have not finished. Some of these series I haven't finished because they are still being written, some I just got behind on, and some I just didn't like enough to finish. After writing this lists it made me want to work harder on finishing more series.
Enjoy and let me know in the comments which book series you haven't finished.

1. The Southern Vampire Mysteries (Sookie Stackhouse books) by Charlaine Harris
-Read 6 out of 13. I will finish this series.
2. Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare
-Read 1 1/2 out of 3. Will finish.
3. Obsidian Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout
-Read 3/5. Will finish. 
4. Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis
-Read 1/7. Maybe finish.
5. Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan
-Read 1/5. Will finish.
6. The Selection by Kiera Cass
-Read 2/3 (original trilogy is what i'm basing this off) Will finish.
7. Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepherd
Read 3/852...hehe...13. Probably not finishing this series.
8. Sea Breeze by Abbi Glines
Read 1/8. Of course I'll finish.
9. Delirium by Lauren Oliver
1/3. We'll see.
10. Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith
I read one. I will not read another. 
11. Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
2/3 and oh yes.
12. Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
1/3. Sure will someday.
13. An Ember In The Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
1/? Absolutely.
14. Rusk University by Cora Carmack
2/uh ?  I love Cora so yes I'll complete.
15. Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
2/4. Doubtful.
16. The Dark Divine by Bree Despain
2/3 and I'd really like to finish.
17. Getaway series by Jay Crownover
1/? Yep.
18. Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella
5/8 I love this series and plan on completing it.
19. The Allure by R.S. Grey
2/? Maybe.
20. Thunder Road by Katie McGarry
1/3? Perhaps.
21. Pushing The Limits by Katie McGarry
2/4. Who knows.
22. The Maddox Brothers by Jamie McGuire
2/5. Oh heck yes.
23. Penryn & The End of Days by Susan Ee (read Angelfall)
1/3. Eh...we'll see.
24. Never Never by Colleen Hoover & Taryn Fisher
1/3. Yes.
25. Ruin by Rachel VanDyken
2/3. Sure.
26. Forgive My Fins by Tera Lynn Childs
2/3. Yep!
27. The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
1/3. I really want to finish this trilogy.
28. Temptation by Karen Ann Hopkins
2/3. Very much want to finish.
29. Legend by Marie Lu
1/3. Yep.
30. The Coincidence by Jessica Sorensen (1-5)
5/7. Eventually.
31. Elixer by Hilary Duff
1/3. Possibly.
32. Marriage To A Billionare by Jennifer Probst
1/4. Yes.
33. The Morganville Vampires by Rachel Caine
4/15, Wow that's a long series but yes I'd like to complete it.
34. Immortals After Dark by Kresley Cole
3/19. Holy moly...maybe.
35. Blue Bloods by Melissa De La Cruz
3/7. Not a chance.
36. Firelight by Sophie Jordan
1/3. Eh.
37. The Iron Fey by Julie Kagawa
2/4. Nope not happening.
38. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
1/3. Maybe.
39. Sophie & Ava London by Elle and Blair Fowler
1/?? Eh.
40. Juliet Immortal by Stacey Jay
1/2. Yes.
41. L.A. Candy by Lauren Conrad
2/3. Maybe someday.
42. Bad Girls Don't Die by Katie Alender
1/3. I remember really liking this book so I'd like to reread it and complete the series.
43. House of Night by P.C. and Kristen Cast
4/12. Maybe.
44. Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
2/3. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment